LOTRO’s Update 13 includes many quality-of-life improvements, not the least of which is an update to the bags players use to haul around loot and other curiosities. Below is a list of alterations to the inventory system that currently exist on the update 13 beta build. Watch the video for further explanation. Keep in mind, beta changes are always subject to change.
- New inventory slots can be purchased
- Individual items within a bag can be locked to keep players from accidentally selling or destroying items
- Bags can be re-sized by dragging the side of the bag with the mouse
- Blocks of inventory items can be selected and dragged over into other bags
- Bag 1 has a search box that searches across all bags for inventory items